Friday, 27 December 2013

Back on the topic of my wish list

As you are probably aware by now if you're seen my others posts that I rather like well none make up brands like MAC and Bobbi brown, there are many others one other being urban decay, I say this in shame but I've never actually purchased an urban decay product but my friends go nuts as I always use there naked pallets. Another thing I need to save up for...would be a lot easier if I just won the lottery aha! 
So this is the Naked basic palette which you can purchase for £20. I think it's pretty good to say all the colours are most of peoples favourites, I find them colours are just what I would need. I also find how some eyeshadows crack and crumble very easy or create a dusty substance when applying.
However I find naked pallets have more of a solid or either a sort of cream base to it as the eyeshadow on my eye lids never show any cracks or creaces.
Going on to the naked palettes 1,2 and 3 ,it's rather effective how they have some kind of colour co-ordination running throughout. The case of the orginal Naked palette actually looks like one of them inspiring placks you put up in your kitchen or something. And I'm addicted to inspiration placks, I've actually done a post on my recent quote I bought, hope you check it out!

Now looking inside the palettes, I find that as you go down the palette collection the colours become more daring as naked3 has more natural and golden tones which I prefer to wear while the orginal Naked palette which has more vibrant exotic tones which I think would work really well with women who have big bold eyes compared to me who has tiny eyes. 
Naked proves that neutrals are anything but dull and boring. The original Naked palette has 12 bronze-hued neutrals, then we have Naked2 with 12 cooler tones, taupe-hued shades. Naked3 lets you experiment with 12 totally new rose-hued neutrals in every finish imaginable. From the palest, shimmery pink to the deepest black matte with red micro-glitter, these neutrals will make you want to get naked all over again! Each palette includes a shadow brush which you can do all kinds of shading with. 
Naked basics:£20.00//Original Naked:£37.00//Naked2:£37.00//Naked3:£37.00

Hope you enjoyed reading this post and I'd appriciate all your comments and likes. Questions are very welcome. What's your best palette? Is it on your wish list? Any suggests you would like me to discuss in my next blogs?
Love phoebe xoxox







No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!