Friday, 27 December 2013

Getting into the festive spirit

To get in to the festive spirit I wear Bobbi brown red lip stick called old Hollywood 2 for £19 which is a bright red colour that will catch anyone's attention. I got bought this lipstick for my birthday this year in September by my grandma..yes my grandma, I was shocked too, she is a pretty cool grandma though if I do say so myself! 
This lipstick I just adore, it's long wearing as it stays on my lips all day still keeping that pure, bright and freshly applied look to it. You can wear it in all seasons of course, I think it just gives you that classy look everyone's searching for. Definitely has a perminent place in my travel make up bag for sure next to my nude lipsticks as sometimes I like to go for a natural look also. Is red your favourite colour lip stick? Comments and likes would be greatly appreciated as I'd love to found out your opinion on your favourite lip stick/s and lip glosses?


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!