Thursday, 26 December 2013

Midi rings are a must have this season!

These simple gold midi rings are from H&M which I purchased only a week ago, they are inclusive in a set of 15 rings all different sizes so no restrictions on the width of you finger. As I have scrorny fingers I wear the smallest rings. Then the  larger ones I find are perfect for thumb rings.
Theres three sizes so can be used for any part of your finger, I think there just an easy accessory which can be pulled off with any outfit.
Midi rings from H&M: £3.99// love heart ring from accessorize: had for ages, think it was about £6
My nail Polish was from Accessorize which I got for Christmas in a set of nine different nail polishes, I apologise my mum peeled off the price before wrapping it up so can't reveal how much the set was but the colours are beautiful so I denfinitely recommend going down and purchasing them!
The set comes with block colours and glittery over covers making the different a styles that can me created endless.
 
Like/Comment, would love to know which colour/s you like the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!