Monday, 30 December 2013

My favourite outfits of 2013

Hey people so it's New Year's Eve tomorrow ,you excited?! I am! and I can not wait to get a glass of wine down me and dance with my girlys, I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and will have a fab New Years!

So here's my first outfit from 2013, I actually wore this for my first day of sixth form; wanted to make a good first impression as everyone does when they start somewhere new. Didn't wear bare legs though as its alittle too chilly for that. I absolutely love this silk dress from topshop, it's a pale blue and just floats over your body, I added a belt to bring my waist in and to give the dress abit more ruffles. I'm wearing cut out boots with a paintent toe which I think are my favourite booties I own! Then I added my winter boyfriend jacket from H&M which keeps me nice and warm in the chilly breezes of England weather. Excuse the mess in the background..I'm a messy pup! Haha
Here's another one of my favourite outfits of 2013, theses trousers from H&M I just adore, there so comfy, high weightiest trousers are my favourite!! As I have rather long legs I had to roll them up, showing abit of leg is never bad thing haha. I added my black lace top from Topshop which goes with everything, then adding a gold belt to pull the outfit together, sorry don't have any shows on but obviously would have to go with my  favourite booties to finish it off...love it!

These trousers from topshop are just so fun and different with all the cordillera flowers scattered all over, wearing a white crop top to let the trousers stand out then a vintage orange necklace to match my boofy hair style. I had freshly lighted hair here, depressing times! Oops don't have an shows in, but it would have to be my booties again aha!

I hope you liked a quick insight into my favourite outfits of 2013, I sure do! Please comment and like that would me greatly appriciated. Do you like any of my outfits if so which is your favourite?!
Love Phoebe xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!