Wednesday, 25 December 2013

On pause with the wish list. My new MAC lipstick!

Just recieved a present from my Antie which is this gorgeous lipstick from MAC. I think now my family members are understanding my obsession with make up. Just the sight of this packaging makes me all excited. 
How make up from e.g MAC actually stays on all day. No false advertising, just the really thing. You can't go wrong. This lush shade of red is called 'viva glam 1' only for £15 each which will last you for ages, I still have a MAC lipstick from two years ago. It's a must have when going for an expensive look or even just dressing up an outfit. 
MAC lipstick never fails to make your lips stand out, making your lips look filler and plumper. P.s Sorry about the pouting but it had to be done haha! Check out the viva glam collection here http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/168/966/Products/Lips/Lipstick/Viva-Glam-Lipstick/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!