Monday, 6 January 2014

Best nail polish ever!

So I posted a picture of this marvelous nail polish at 2am this morning, don't ask me why I was painting my nails at that time, I'm a weird one ha! But anyway it's not often I find a polish I actually would gladly recommend as I am very particular when it comes to nail polishes as I'm a nightmare for being inpatient waiting for the buggers to flipping dry, but I can honestly say it's actually a miracle nail polish! It drys in 60 seconds (even though that is still a struggle for me to sit still for, but I can just manage it). It's the bio sculpture gel nail polish, seriously you will never look back! The red is so pure and vibrant, just love abit of red, especially in winter when you have to wear drab jackets and jumpers to spare you from frostbite! 
Here's my abnormal hand with the gorgeous colour on. Love my bulky rings, there so pretty!! I should be a hand model...jokes!
So I hope you liked my favourite nail polish review, what's your best nail polish/es? What's your favourite colour/s? Please comment, like and follow which would be greatly appriciated! Thank you.
Love phoebe xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!