Sunday, 26 January 2014

Winter glamour!

Hey peeps
So I'm a girl that hates the winter as it comes with freezing weather...not good!! I'm a summer girl with the fake tan constantly on and the tinted moisturiser as a essential in my night/morning skin care routine, love a bit of glowing skin! Heres one of the favourites out of my winter outfits this year.

Skater skirts I just adore, gives you the impression of a tiny waist and thin legs and if you're lucky buggers and have that already well I am extremely jealous! This deep blue skater skirt is from Topshop which I purchased ages ago, still love it though.
Also this shear backless black lace top from Topshop is one of my favourite tops I own, so classy and elegant with sleeves a little longer then shoulder length as I don't really like having my shoulders on parade. 
Then pulling it all together with a gold arrowed detailed belt giving the outfit a touch more glam! 
Then of course my trust worth knee high gorgeous booties from boohoo.com, oh how I love these leg hugging beauties. Excites me to wear these babies! I fully recommend purchasing knee high boots for this season, especial boohoo.com boots, I couldn't get over the prize, only £32!! Bargain and if you know me well you'd understand how must I am obsessed with finding a good bargain aha! A sense of satisfaction comes to me, can't go wrong. (Excuse the electrocuted looking hairstyle).

Hope you liked this post, what's your favourite winter outfit? Please like, comment and follow which would be great! Thank you.
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!