Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Favourite sixth form attire

Hey peeps!
So I love my comfies that consist of trackies, hoodies and extra large t-shirts but unfortunately I have to smarten up my attire on week days for sixth form. Still keeping my outfit comfy of course, can't do with itchy and irritating fabrics, not my jam aha! 
Here's my ootd, as it's still chilly had to chuck on my boyfriend jacket from H&M. 
Adore this cosy jumper from Zara, I purchased it two years ago and found it the other night, as I'm not the tidiest of people so I always come across things I thought I binned or forgotten I've even owned in the first place...it's like Christmas all over again.
Can't believe I found these shorts in Matalan, I will never underestimate Matalan again, got some fab clothes in there and will be returning very soon. Might even do a haul!
Their high weisted and so comfy, can't stand clothing that's impossible to move in and are stiff as a board, it needs to be loosy goosy for my likings hehe.
What a shocker; I'm wearing my boohoo booties again. Think I'm alittle absessed! 

Coat:H&M//top:Zara//shorts:Matalan//tights:Matalan//boots:boohoo.com

Hope you like this ootd post, will really try to do more ootd's. Do you like this attire? Please like comment and follow! Thank you.
Love phoebe xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!