Monday, 20 January 2014

Food glorious food!

Hey peeps!
So my mum has invested in a personal trainer therefore all the family have to join in on the healthy eating program. To be honest I don't mind, each meal doesn't leave you feeling heavy and bloated but comfortably fully, I'm kind of a hypocrite though as my favourite meal is stew and dumplings which is quite stodgy itself, just love the soft spongey dumplings, hmm hmm hmmmm! But healthy eating is the way forwards with the occasional dumpling aha. 'You are what you eat' saying I think is rubbish though as everyone needs alittle chocolate every now and again, I definately couldn't live without it anyway!

So this is grilled vegetables and tomato chicken stew; beautiful! Love alternating the chicken with salmon as well so it's abit different.
Hope you liked my out of the ordinary post as my focus is normally beauty and fashion but I fancied something different! What's your favourite meal? Please like comment and follow which would be great! Thank you.
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!