Thursday, 9 January 2014

GRAZE BOX!

Hey peeps! 
So this is not my normal demain but I just had to share with you my goody box I get every fortnight. GRAZE are the best nibbles ever!! I don't normally like nutritious foods but despite that graze is an exception, you just need to simply register and if you have a code to get the first box free then you can just enter in that, after their only £3.89. There's 4 different selections, if one doesn't tickle your taste buds then you can just 'rate for slate' it, making your box more personalised to fit your fancy. 
Think I've only actually got my graze box without it been broken into about twice, bloody brothers!
This is what was in my recent box I recieved yesterday....
Booklet to pass on to a friend or family member to get their free graze box.
Cheddar gorge.
Apple & cinnamon flapjack.
Salsa fresca-my absolute favourite!!


Hope you like this post, do you get graze? First person to comment below will get a code for a free graze box. Please comment like and follow which would be lovely! Thank you.
Love phoebe xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!