Thursday, 16 January 2014

Jeffrey Campbell crush

Hey peeps!
Think I just died and went to heaven, theses beauty's just made we nearly choke on my tea. Anybody want to get me an early birthday present?;) I am actually in love, simply black but perfectly classy and elegant. Just love open heels which extends your legs without cutting off your ankle without any stiff ankle boots, showing off your freshly painted toe nails and sun kissed fake tan or if you're one of the lucky ones your natural glow!
Another purchase I need to save up for! Treading your way through the highest of fashion trends with theses bad boys on. 
Just had to share my little shoe crush with you. Love at first sight aha! What's your shoe crush?! Please like comment and follow which would be great! Thank you.
Love Phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!