Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Love freshly painted nails

So I'm still hanging on to the Christmassy fastive look by the tips of my fingers...quite literally aha! I love abit of gold, think it just makes my hand look alittle bit more glamorous...I hope so anyway aha. Would love to try out gold gels, I'm an nightmare with chipping my nail polish. Never know weather to do it myself or pay to get it done professionally. Is it worth the money? Excuse the pale hand, I'm not the most naturally tanned person, in desperate need of abit of sun!
So this was just a quite last topic on Christmas...how sad! Have you had gels before? What's your favourite colour? Comments and likes will be much appriciated!!
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!