Friday, 31 January 2014

My beautiful bath time essentials

Hey peeps!
I've had dead lines after dead lines this week so I was in a desperate need of a nice hot bubble bath to relax from a long hard week.
I purchased in some gorgeous smelly candles, never been a candley person but recently the mother has so got me into the craze and they just look so pretty and peaceful when their burning, think it just creates a more tranquil atmosphere not to forget to mention the amazing smell that fills the room.
Here's alittle view of how cute my bath was looking hehe.
This crisp apple candle was from Matalan. Don't normally like the smell of apples that much to really want to purchase a apple fragranced candle as it smells abit bitty and sickly but this just smells more sweet with a perfume extract to it.
I got this Mistletoe bouquet candle from a stationary shop in meadow hall, think the jar is just adore, will definately being using it to put all my make up brushes in also when it's finished. So many uses! Aha, love abit if recycling hehe! Is that just me that does this?
This body shop body butter is to die for, I could smell it for days! It lasts for so long aswell, got this and the body scrub for Christmas and doesn't even look like I've used any.
Like my personal touch of the red tag? Aha I just adore this, Dove never seem to disappoint me with their products, makes my skin feel silky soft and pampered.

Hope you liked my relaxation bath post, what are you bath time essentials? Please like comment and follow which would be great! Thank you.
Phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!