Thursday, 16 January 2014

My favourite accessories

Hey peeps!
So I thought I'd tell you about my favourite accessories and I don't think an outfit is complete without any. I've got many more accessories that I where on a regular bases but theses two are literally what I wear everyday, if I forget them it's like I've left the house naked. 
You may know I love my inspirational words/phrases, so whats on my wrist right now cost the grand total of £1, yes it's crazy but I love a bargin! 
This gold watch caught my eye in a charity shop, adore abit of thrift shopping, never know what you're going to find. Think it just fits my wrist perfectly as well. I've got a lot more where that came from, alittle addicted to charity shops!

Next is this black strapped 'HOPE' bracelet which I actually found, what's the chances of finding a bracelet this cute,m. So you might be think that's dirty but don't worry I made sure I washed it well haha. 
But yeah just wanted to share with you my favourites.
Hope you enjoyed this blog post, I will be sharing all my other charity shop bargains very soon! What are your purchases from the charity shops? Your favourite accessories? Please like comment and follow which would be great! Thank you.
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!