Friday, 3 January 2014

My favourite time, bath time!!

HEY PEEPS!
So my favourite thing to do after a long day is jump in a bubbley bath, it's like muscle therapy which releases any unwanted pain and stress captured in all ligaments ands joints. If only I didn't start to over heat I would live in the glorious bath. I'm an nightmare for being cold and complaining about it, so baths are my defreezing zone, it also clears all my negative thoughts and feels creating a tranquil and peaceful atmosphere! Ascaping from any worries and stress that maybe troubling you. 

Okay so I might of gone alittle over board on the bubbles tonight and it got all in my mouth and eyes...how delightful, but still worth the fun of having a beard for a moment haha! As you can see bubbles excite me alittle too much aha.
So this is my Radox muscle therapy bubble bath which has a fragrence of black pepper and ginseng, I just adore the smell! It also makes my skin silky smooth and soft like a babies bottom! I'd advise you to take you make up off before to let your pores freely open but I spaired you the horror from the sight of my bare face.

I hope you liked this post and please comment and like which would be greatly appriciated...thank you! What bubble baths do you use? Any suggests on what else you want me to blog about?
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!