Saturday, 4 January 2014

My first ootd guys!!

So this is my first ootd, so if it's not the best I apologise but I'm learning hehe. These boots are my pride and joy, there knee high black swade booties from the amazing boohoo.com! I absolutely love these, think I love them alittle too much as I wear them constantly! But there so warm and cosy for my legs and feet so why wouldn't I wear them all the time! And I'm alittle addicted to H&M and you will find out after I've done afew ootd's. So my purple/black tie dy dress, grey picked jumper are yes you've guessed it H&M! I think H&M clothes are just great quality and fair prices...love it! I also added my grey boyfriend coat which I'm not wearing but it was to cold outside to handle so had to wrap up abit more as me and cold do NOT get along! 
So I hope you liked my first ootd. What's your best outfit that you own? Please comment and like which will be greatly appriciated!! Thank you!
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!