Saturday, 18 January 2014

PARTY TIME OUTFIT!!

hey peeps
So I thought I'd show you one of my outfits I would wear on a night out with of course my favourite top and necklace.

This leather skater skirt is from H&M which my grandma actually got me for Christmas last year, I have a pretty stylish grandma if I do say so myself, was completely shocked, well done grandma! aha! I just adore it, it fits perfectly around my waist as well. The temptation of spinning a round like a little girl all the time is actually unbearable, flashing me back to times when I was small and cute on the dance floor at weddings spinning, pretending to be a princess. (Time to grow up phoebe now!) 


My favourite charity shop purchase has to be this flower print white/creamy top, it's so comfy and well fitted, you just wouldn't believe it's from a charity shop. Love a bargain, can't get enough!


These gorgeous shoes are Jeffrey Campbell's which I wore for my prom, it was literally love at first sight, their my pride and joy! Love how they don't look like your typical Jeffrey Campbell boots either as they have the detail of the chunky gold buckles and cut out sides. Even though when I wear them I'm like 6 foot, their worth towering over everyone, get so many compliments as well, feel so special hehe! Best pair of shoes I own by a mile!


 Outfit all together! Excuse the big wild hair, I try to tame it but it just doesn't like being controlled aha! 


Hope you enjoyed my going out look. What are your favourite shoes? Please like comment and follow which would be great! Thank you.
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!