Saturday, 11 January 2014

My tedious hair routine!

Hey guys! So I've decided to do my hair routine as I'm going out tonight so I thought it was a great opportunity to show you my tedious hair routine.
So to start with I brush all my hair as it's prone to knots which I hate and I actually shread a tear as I stand for a good 10 minutes brushing my hair, brushing your hair a lot stimulates your roots and gets all the hair that's going to come out in the shower(which is a lot for me).Did you know 100-200 pieces of your hair in average falls out per day? I never knew that but I started to worry as so much of my hair falls out so I just googled it. I actually broke a brush before from brushing my hair (yes it's that thick). I say I hate my hair but it's impossible to like what you have, everyone has things they'd change about themselves I guess. My mums hair is extremely Curley then my dads is extremely thick so some might say I have the best of both world but I thinks it's an nightmare.   
Next I wash my hair with TRESemmé shampoo and conditioner, I find that TRESemmé just leaves my hair silky smooth and sumptuously soft, then I brush my hair through again before drying as I find getting knots out is easier to brush out when having damp hair.
Then I blow dry my hair which takes me a good 20 minutes because there's so much of it, I always attempt to dry it as straight as possible but it just fails completely and still goes as frizzy as possible, then I spray the heat protector by TRESemmé making sure to cover every lay of my hair especially the areas that are particularly dryer then the rest (which are the ends for me).
And lastly I style it using the thickest panel ghd hair straighteners which takes me about 35/40 minutes to do so. I've had these straighteners for absolutely ages, I truly recommend them if you don't own a pair already. Then I finally apply the loréal elvive extraordinary oil all over my hair except the roots which smooths and hydrates my hair for a shiny glowing finish, this will last me for two to three days as my hair isn't the greasiest of types.
But if I don't have time to do this routine or I'm just going to nip down to the shops I'll let my hair dry over night and pop some superdrug own brand curling mose just to define each curl and cancelling out frizz and stray hairs.

I hope you enjoyed this post. What's your hair routine? Is it as long as mine? What products do you use? Please like, comment and follow Which would be lovely! Thank you 
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!