Wednesday, 8 January 2014

New cosmetic purchases of the day!

Hey guys!!
So Boi-ing benefit concealer apparently is a...

'award-winning concealer camouflages dark circles, shadows and discoloration without creasing or fading. Even better…the industrial-strength formula is now tpy√®rravailable in FIVE shades, with a full range from light to deep. Now all gals can be imperfection-free'.

We will see if it treedoes all these things shall we, I bought it today to try it out for you guys, used alittle today when my 4 hours of sleep showed it's side effects under my eyes. Will update you soon if it does or does not keep to it's promises.  

If you want to try it out for yourself this is some guidance for you from the benefit website if you want it... 

How to apply: With fingertip, dab boi-ing on the darkest areas you want to target...underneath each eye, at the inner corners by the bridge of your nose, or over any other flaws. Pat gently outward to blend.

Beauty tip: Pat concealer between your thumb and fingertip to warm it up...it will glide on more seamlessly.

And benefit 15 hour primer apparently is....

'Flawless, works overtime! Our instant PRO-long primer acts like a magnet to lock on your foundation for 15 fresh & flawless hours. This invisible stick primer glides directly onto skin for optimal wear and a natural-looking finish. Go longer. Stay flawless!'

If you want to try it here's some guideness again but for the primer if you want it...

How to apply: Glide this innovative primer stick directly onto skin, then immediately apply foundation, blending together on face.
Beauty tip: Do the twist! Remember to turn the stick down before replacing cap.
The women just sold it to me as well, I'm a real sucker when it comes to bribes, I just say yes especially when it comes to cosmetics and clothing. The ionic make benefit I'm trusting you to keep my foundation on! I've never worn primer but wanted to try it out as my foundation looks abit on the south side at the end of the day, not the best look. Can't wait to try it out!
Hope you liked this post! What's your favourite brand? Do you use primer, if so which one? Please comment like and follow, that would be lovely! Thank you 
Love phoebe xoxox

2 comments:

  1. I love boi-ing! I tried a sample and fell in love. I have yet to try the primer, but I've also heard great things about it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously recommend the primer, you can actually feel the foundation gripping to your face, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!