Saturday, 18 January 2014

Retro let's go!

So it's coming up to the summer days of shorts and sheer T's but I'm the type of girl who will always wear her jeans in all seasons, pairing them with a suitable match ob course. Here as it was a nice day I went for a flower print, white, shoulder capped top, having a sheer effect, suiting it with a skin coloured bra.
 High weisted jeans creates a waist I didn't know I had! With the features of the back pockets, high waist and deep colour giving it a 1080s vibe! 
Throughing on a gorgeous vintage coral necklace, with the splash of bright coral which I think just finishes the outfit off.


Jeans:Topshop 
Top:charity shop
Necklace: Wetherby boutique

What item(s) of clothing could you not live without, if you had to choose? Drop your comments and give me a like if you enjoyed my 'retro let's go' outfit? Thank you! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!!!!
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!