Monday, 17 February 2014

Mini haul!!

And its happened again, I've spent more money on makeup products, what a shocker! I wanted to know what the big hipe towards this primer was, as I have quite dry skin and big pores my make up tends to be sucked into my face (without it sounding quite disgusting) so I thought I'd try this Benefit POREfessional primer out. I'm intrigued to see if it keeps to its promises, does it really minimise the appearance of pores?
The well known brand of real Techniques is a must have for me when I'm searching for new brushes, as I'm a big fan of the Chapman's on YouTube this brand has to be my favourite line of brushes! just love how their all so full and of course they have to pass the softness test(tick). 

check out the stippling brush HERE and the shading brush HERE for my information on each one.


If only you got paid to shop I'd be a millionaire by now, wouldn't you? hehe, drop you comments below and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! 

Love Phoebe xoxox 

2 comments:

  1. Olá linda! Aqui no Brasil mts meninas adorariam ter este produtos. Produtos da Benefit aqui são muito caros. bj. Gi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lá, sim Bem, eu absolutamente adoro benefícios cosméticos, estou fazendo uma revisão completa em seus iniciadores em breve, certifique-se de verificá-la

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!