Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Today's charity bargain!!

Hey peeps!

So I nipped down to a little village called Wetherby in Leeds which has loads of charity shops, I'm a regular in all of them aha. I've been looking for ages for a winter coat which isn't so pricey but that's hard to find when you're looking on the high street but I came across this gorgeous thing in my local St. Gemma's charity shop, and if you read my blogs you would know how much I love a bargain, so I'm proud to say I snapped this cream/bashe winter coat for £5 yes only £5, I was so shocked but chuffed at the same time. What a happy girl I am! High too me!

Been trying loads of outfits with it and anything goes, it's a boyfriend style coat which I just love, it's not restrictive or too tight: bliss! Can't stand when you can't move it coats/jackets, so irritating!!!

Excuse the pale legs, in desperate need for a night of fake tanning and waxing, wanted to show off my new shoeys too which I actually got for a wedding that I went to last weekend, not to brag but I was privileged to be their photographer! What a lovely day it was. They showed how it's never too late as the groom was 78! 

Hope you liked my bargain post and feel welcome to tell me your bargains down below, thank you! don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Love phoebe xoxox

follow me on....

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw this when I was in the shop! As if it was only £5 such a bargain xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe it too! Love charity shopping aha xo

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!