Saturday, 22 March 2014

House haul!

How are we all? Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile..shame on me! Bit I've just been so busy with deadlines after deadlines, even though I'd prefer to ramble on about beauty fashion and lifestyle to you all! 
Thought I'd share a house haul with you. Went to the Range with my dad to get some bits and bobs for the house, and as I has alittle obsession with candles, so this was a great opportunity to improve my collection! Yay. 

CANDLES!!!




Perfect little lace pout pub to put my make up brushes in!




Thought theses three little love heart candles were the cutest!

Go to the range it's amazing! Thanks and please comment and like and I will love you forever!
Love phoebe xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!