Saturday, 19 April 2014

A beautiful smokey eye effect!

So as I purchased afew cosmetic products yesterday I thought I'd try them out on today's make up look! Using blacks, golds, browns, greys and shimmers to create a bold and powerful eye look. 



Products used:
Benefits Porefessional primer.
 smashbox studio skin foundation shade 1.1.
Lasting perfection concealer by collection
Rimmel London clear complexion powder.
Miss sporty 'oh tan so fine' bronzer.
Bourjois blusher in the colour 74 rose.
Little mix collection eye shadow gold palette.
Naked basics palette, colour faint.
Mac teddy eye pencil.
Mac opulash mascara.
Nars eye shadow, colours:night breed and underworld.
Effect 3D max bourjois lipgloss.
Real techniques brushes.

Hope you liked afew snaps from today's make up look, when I pluck up the courage to introduce myself to the YouTube world I will do a make up tutorial? Please comment your opinion on this look. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! Any suggests on future posts for me to do would be great!
Love Phoebe xoxox

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It won't let me follow you via google friend connect:(x

      Delete
    2. Really:( don't know why that is, do you? X

      Delete
  2. This smoky eye is amazing, you are so pretty!

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou:) this has to be one of my favourite looks to do!

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!