Sunday, 13 April 2014

Salads don't have to be boring


Salads in my eyes are just chomping on dry leafs until my dad enlightened me. I'm really wanting to get back on the healthy path as I've been abit down in the dumps recently, trying to revise, I am the queen of procrastination!  So this was my tea tonight, hope you can get some tips from this and make your own scrummy salad!
This could be the vegetarian option, with lots of peppers, tomatoes, lettuce and mozzarella cheese which I just adore
Then to add a selection of meats for me, adding many more different flavours! As salad is renouned for it's bland flavour? Making sure to introduce lots of different ingredients. YUM!

Then having additional sides, as we are a picky family therefore can't decide what we all like. Here on the side we have sweetcorn, mayonnaise, balsamic vinegar, pizza express' house light dressing, coleslaw and baby tomatoes which just pop in your mouth.

I hope I creating an advanced salad to be recreated at home, what do you put in your salad? Please comment, like and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! thankyou!
Love phoebe xoxox 

follow me on...

5 comments:

  1. i was wondering could you maybe do a post on how to cope with depression and the different things you can do to lift your spirits a bit? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our advice would be to cut eating rubbish, no sweets, junk food, high carbs. Eat light, fresh, healthy food and you'll feel much better and a lot less sluggish

      Delete
    2. Of course I will, thankyou both for your comments and suggest

      Delete
  2. could you do a bit on how to get over someone but still stay best friends with that person? I'm in a real dilemma:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall:), what areas would you like me to talk out: ex boy/girlfriend bring a best friend?, coming out of a relationship and lossing them as a best friend too?, grieving process?

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!