Saturday, 10 May 2014

Red carpet make up look!

As I was so pleased that I finally found my Bobbi brown red lip stick in the shade 'old Hollywood' I decided to celebrate, and the best way to do that for me is to show you a red lip make up look...enjoy my lovelies!! (All products used will be at the bottom). Caution!!! This post contains an extreme amount of pouting...

Don't now why but I decided to go in to the natural light for this picture that why I look extremely white, apologies to all!






Products used:
Primer:benefits stay flawless 15-hour primer
Foundation:smashbox studio skin in the shade 1.1
Concealer:collection perfection in the shade fair 1
Powder:Rimmel London clear complexion
Blusher:bourjois 74 rose 
Bronzer:miss sporty OHH TAN SO FINE
Eyebrows:collection eyebrow kit 'work the colour'
Eyeshadow:urban decay naked basics palette
Mascara:Rimmel London scandal eyes show off mascara
Lipstip:Bobbi Brown 'old Hollywood' red lipstip.
Real technique brushes used:miracle complexion sponge, expert face brush, stippling brush, powder brush, two shading brushes.
Mac brushes:212, 217,239, 168

Thankyou for checking out today's make up look, please leave your comments and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin'!! 
Love Phoebe xoxox

6 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog! You take AMAZING photos! Just letting you know I nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog if you wanna check it out :) xx

    Brit bakes // Food, nutrition, lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and yes I will be checking that out, thanks for the nomination, will be doing it very soon:)

      Delete
  2. I love red lips too - so simple yet it looks amazing :-) Very pretty :-) x
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make such a statement don't they:) and thankyou will definately check your blog out!

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!