Friday, 23 May 2014

Rock chick!

Hello again!x

I've been meaning to try a really dark deep eye look for ages, but with everything going on exam wise I've been too mentally exhausted from all the endless hours of revision but I've broken free...Finished!!!!

So here's my dark and drungy rock chick look for you, with bold everything, no holding back on this post! Excuse the excessive pouting...I apologise in advise haha! It has to be done...products used are all listed at the end.




Hello awkward hand...
Someone looks like they've been electrocuted!!


PRIMER:benefit stay flawless 24 hour primer.
FOUNDATION:Garnier BB cream miracle skin perfector in the shade light.
CONCEALER:collection perfect
BRONZER:MAC bronzing powder-refined golden.
EYESHADOWS:little mix by collection-jesy's trio palette and Leigh-Anne's trio palette, mac-edge of dark, naked basics-faint and Venus, modelista palette, NARS-night bread and bombshell.
EYELINER:yvessaintlearent-black,CHANEL-blanc
MASARAS: mac-opulash, rimmel London-scandal eyes show off.
LIPS:loréal Paris lip liner-663 burgundy, Bobbi Brown lip stick-Old Hollywood.

Hope you enjoyed this look, please comment and what you think? And don't forget to follow me of blog lovin'!! Thankyou. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!
Love phoebe xoxox

Follow me on...

2 comments:

  1. Hello, honey!
    Do you want follow each other via bloglovin?
    If yes, follow me there and let me know about this on my blog.


    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!