Wednesday, 30 July 2014

ESPA review!


From having a very long and hard contemplation over using ESPA skin products from having had experiences before when trying new products on my sensitive skin (always coming out in a rash), I took a chance and I'm so thankful it paid off, from speaking to the lovely ESPA ladies at the blog Yorkshire event they reccomended a dry and sensitive ESPA goody bag for me and my friend/fellow blogger Katherine to try out, as we both have had eczema since we were little skin products are a scary area to explore. with reassurance that all the products were fragrance free and natural this created a little bit more confidence for me to try their products out.



From using the exfoliating body polish I feel like my skin is a lot more healthy in the way it looks and feels, I've had comments from family and friends who have said that my skin has been looking a lot more clearly in the way that I have less visible blemishes. As I have very dry skin its important for me to exfoliate to get rid of any layers of dry/dead skin as it doesn't look very appealing and theres nothing better then having silky soft revitalised skin. 




Having eczema is a real pain in the booty so when I found products that my skin doesn't agree with its a real relief, as we all hopefully wash our bodies on a daily basis I normally use proscribed shower gel/wash which is more of a cream substance. I took a risk and tried the ESPA energising shower gel....don't think I've ever smelt so good in my life! And nope it did not effect my skin. hurray!!! 

I'd love to know what your favourite skin products are, please leave your comments down below and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Thanks again ESPA for my goodie bag!!

Love Phoebe xoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!