Sunday, 6 July 2014

Holiday haul!

I went to glorious Spain the other month with my best friend Megs, finally got round to do a holiday haul for you all. haven't been away for awhile so you can imagine how excited i was so thought I'd share with you a few items of clothing I purchased. As you will notice I love my high weighted style bottoms. my number one rule was bright bright bright....not sure if I truly stuck to that as I am just attracted to shades.

This cute little skort from Primark surprised me, not been very impressed with Primark recently but I tried it on and fell in love, adore poker dots aswell so I had to have it in my suitcase.with a £7 price tag they made me smile even more. 


These crazy, tropical shorts are from river island, as I love everything highweisted theses were bought straight away, I promised myself I would go for bright colours and I definately stuck to my rule here. These there around £20 but I think they've been reduced now (just my luck).
Sorry this picture doesn't do this top justice but hopefully my description will, this deep green silk loosely fitted capped sleeves top is perfect to throw on when over heating, Zara never seems to disappoint me!!
Theses two cute crop tops from H&M just make me giddy to show off my tan by pairing them with cute little shorts or a maxi skirt, again perfect to wear with anything highweisted. Think they were both individually £8 each so great value too.
Well done again Primark, this gorgeous patterned bikini is great to wear by the pool with it's crazy splashes of different colours, it's a great eye catcher! For £6 or £7 pounds they went straight in my basket.
I'm a girl who loves her comfy wear, these grey tie die effect shorts from Topshop are brilliant to put on to go down to the beach or just to hang around the pool in. Can't for wrong for £12.
Topshop Topshop Topshop you have done me proud. Let's just take a mount to realise how adorable this playsuit is, the detail of the crossed back, lace and buttoned front makes this piece so delicate and playful with the daisy print topping it off, most denfinately my favourite item I purchased...FAB!
Comfy little flip flops from H&M for only £3.99, can't go wrong with that!
Always go to Primark for my nickers, their just so cute and pretty! But their individual eye lashes disappointed me, will not be re-purchasing them anytime soon. The grey pyjama bottoms are(£3 each) probably the sofest most comfiest things I'm ever worn!! And obviously the dirty cheap(£2 per pack) sports trainers are a must have!
I've been eying these slip on black alligator patterned shoes from Topshop for ages now and finally got my hands on a pair! Had to go up a size though as they are a very slim width.(around £38)

Well I hope you liked afew things out of my suitcase, have you purchased any summer clothes recently? Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and I'll make sure I follow you back! Thankyou.
Love phoebe xoxox

follow me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!