Saturday, 16 August 2014

#1st Festival Outfit

Its coming round to the best time of year 'FESTIVAL SEASON', when everyone is in their squelching wellingtons, splattered in mud and not having one care in the world, a place where anything goes,  from having onsies as your attire or covered from head to toe in rave paint, its a chance to go crazy and not get judged, its a must to sing as loud as your lungs can take it and dancing like you're drank one thousand red bulls.

Crop tops and ripped shorts are a perfect way to keep cool when fighting through the mass of people, with my hunter Wellingtons my feet are going to be nice and cosy.
I choice a bright lip, giving the outfit a burst of colour it needs.

TIP: Always wear knee high socks with wellingtons when having bare legs as their will rub you and they are not afraid to cut through your skin I can promise you that! *learnt through experience* 
(outfit details listed below)








I'd love to see your festival attires?!? Please comment below what you're planning to wear at a festival you're going to or any event thats coming up! don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! Thank you.
Love Phoebe xoxox

follow me on...

You also might like my 'Holding onto summer' look HERE!






4 comments:

  1. Ai ai ai looking good pheeeebs ;) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello lovely! I love this look, you look amazing! just to let you know, I put up my post on the MUA Heaven & Earth palette: http://hellomynameisleigh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/mua-heaven-earth-eyeshadow-palette.html

    Leigh xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou hun:) and yay! Will definately have to check it out!! Xxx

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!