Monday, 18 August 2014

#3rd festival outfit

As I am a summer baby when the season shows its head my legs are out, even though I'm not a big fan of my legs, from all the left over scaring that my eczema has so kindly left me, its quite a challenge to actually leave the house with them on display, but I've covered them up so here I am, legs out, waist out, feeling like a right dare devil today aha.

I am obsessed with these shorts, if you read my blog often you will know I am a big lover of anything high waisted and with this quirky animal print its a great match with a pain black croptop which keeps your attention on the statement shorts. 

I am trying so very hard to keep any heat off my hair and it seems to have grown quicker in my eyes...how excitng! What do you think?

*outfit details are down below*





Well thats it for this years festival attires. I do hope you have enjoyed them, please don't hesitate to drop your comments in the down bar and don't forget to follow me my Bloglovin! Thank you.

Go check out my two other Festival Attires HERE and HERE!

Love Phoebe xoxox

Follow me on...




4 comments:

  1. Love this look! Perfect hairstyle for a festival - cute but low maintenance.

    Shannon Rebecca | Blogger & YouTuber <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yeah I love this hair look, might add a few little plaits aswell:) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou hun! I find boohoo do the best shorts x

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!