Wednesday, 6 August 2014

AVEDA be curly - curl enhancer review.


I've constantly been on the search for curly hair products that gives my hair moisture and defines my natural curls with an all round de-frizz, i was directed to AVEDA, with amazing reviews from their products and wanted to see for myself if they do the trick, A lovely lady at Harvey Nichols on the AVEDA counter helped me pick which one would help on hair the most, from four options I eventually went for the be curly-curl enhancer. 

I did find that it really boost my hairs condition and feel but regards to controlling of the frizz and the definition of curls I feel it lacked, as my hair is extremely thick, frizzy and curly it just doesn't get through it all. I normally have to put on 5-6 quirts of it just to calm it down slightly but then after a day it just feels greasy and looks wet. so I normally just stick to putting it in when I'm not leaving the house for the full day then rinse it off at the end and my hair always feels so soft and hydrated so that always a plus.

with the retail prize of £19. 50 I do think it was rather prizey but I do love how it makes my hair feel I am pleased i tried it out and will have to try out their be curly-style prep soon.





Please if you have any products that you could recommend to me that will solve my hair product hunt don't hesitate to pop it in the comment box down below. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!
Thankyou!

Love Phoebe xoxox

You also might like my ESPA review HERE!

follow me on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!