Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Benefit Primer Battle | REVIEW


Its only been a year since I've started to use primers under my make up, I've tried so many and nothing seemed to work until I was so fed up. Luckily I decided to stroll into Debenhams, at this point I just wanted advise and answers as my skin refused to keep any sort of product on for no longer then about two hours, if that. 




The Benefit stand obviously caught my attention first with their colour scheme. with a pleading 'help' to the lovely ladies at Benefit I explained my situation and they brought out these two primers, with  totally different working methods I wanted to try them both out, firstly I opted for the Stay Flawless 15-hour primer as my main problem is the wear of my make up and having to apply it 3 times a day is far from ideal to say the least.

To comment on the Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer I would truly praise it as it does live up to my expectations, I do unfortunately found it runs out extremely quickly, I've purchased this four times in the last 3 months and as its on the expensive side I'm always reluctant to re-purchase it, but knowing it works a treat with my skin it makes it too hard to try out budget primers as I've become abit of a primer snob.
Now with the PORE fessional primer, I tried this after my first Stay Flawless 15-hour primer had ran out, after applying, my skin always felt so silky with an even textual, keeping to its word about minimising the appearance of pores and smoothing out the skin (tick). But as my skin is dry and cracks easily I preferred the Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer as my make up never fails to last me all day now, therefore would truly recommend this product to fellow dry skin owners like myself to have a try and please don't hesitate to report back to me as I'd love to know if it works for you as it does for me.



If you have any primers that you have tried out and would recommend please please please pop it in the comment box for me!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin.
Thankyou!

Love Phoebe xoxox



follow me on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!