Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Holding Onto Summer!



Summer I feel is coming to an end so I wanted to do a 'Holding Onto Summer' outfit post including all charity shop purchases. I get so excited when summer comes around as most of the clothing i own are summery so I'm definitely in my element when its nice and warm, also as I can't stand being cold its a relief to step outside with out all the coats I own wrapped around me.

this blue denim dress is just so adorable, I can't believe it was only £6, I love charity shopping, so when I find purchases like this it makes me go on a hunt for more.

I love how versatile this bag is, with a long strap to go over/across your shoulder or handles to place over your arm, its great when going to town as its the perfect size to cram all my essentials in.

So as these wedged heels are originally from Topshop I was one lucky girl to find them for £5 pounds in the charity shop down the road. I still have a big smile on my face when I wear them knowing i got them for the fraction of the prize..

Its crazy to think I'm 18 next month, but I will be sure to share with you my birthday outfit! What do you think I should wear? please help me out and place all your suggestions in the comment box below!x






I do hope you've liked this post, please don't forget to drop your comments down below! Remember to follow me on Bloglovin. Thank you!
Love Phoebe xoxox

Follow me on...







No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!