Wednesday, 13 August 2014

LIZ EARLE BOTANICAL BODY CREAM REVIEW


LIZ EARLE is a very well known brand and I've had mixed opinions about it from others. 
This is the first time I've used this brand and at first when using the Nourishing Botanical Body Cream I wasn't too sure but since I've been using it every day after I get out the shower or bath  for about 3 weeks now my skin feels significantly smoother, not sure if its because my skin is just really dry and it needs a good hydration or that it actually improves your skins health and appearance but I'm not complaining, its a great product for dry skin.

 Its great also for keeping your tan staying even after fake tanning, as I hate when my skin goes patchy, this does the trick. Well done LIZ EARLE, you have impressed me. Congrats!x

Will definable have to try more of their products out, I'm intrigued what else they can do for me, maybe a face cream/cleanser?





Please drop your opinions on LIZ EARLE in the comment box, would love to hear them!! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin! Thank you.
Love Phoebe xoxox

you might also like my ESPA review HERE!

Follow me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!