Friday, 8 August 2014

Pop of lime


I don't know why I'm looking so moody but I adore this playsuit from boohoo.com that arrived yesterday, i was so excited to show you, bright colours scare me but for some reason I thought I would step out my comfort zone and go for a lime green colour, not sure if it suits me or not, what do you think?
I'm not a big fan of bodycon dresses so I opted for a swing style playsuit which I'm much for comfortable in, comfort is my main priority as I'm rubbish at sucking in so I try to avoid any clothing that requires me to do so.
I matched it with these chunky black and gold buckled heeled wedges from Lime, unpredictably comfy as the plat form is massive (excuse my pale legs, I am in need of a tanning night).
fighting it all together with a black thin patent belt.





Thought I'd add a gold sequined clutch to add abit of sparkle to the outfit. this is from Newlook. 

whats your opinions about this 'Pop of lime' outfit? please drop you comments down below.
don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!
love Phoebe xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!