Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Coral Loafers And Stripes









She wanted to join in, what a cute little thing she is! xox

Apparently yesterday was the last day of summer, but today said other wise, not so warm that you could go out with a shorts and a tank top on, well not for me anyway as I'm always chilly. Even in the dessert I'd have a jumper on.

 I'm in love with these Mom jeans from Shopbop, their so cosy and comfy. Nothing worse then wearing trousers that are restrictive and tight! I'm really getting into my crop tops recently, I didn't used to wear them that much as I was worried that they would emphasis my chest even more but as long as they are down to above my belly button. Wearing a long length cardigan makes it that bit more reassuring, knowing I have something over me to have more coverage. Then adding a pop on colour with my shoes, I think its a great addition to this outfit. As they were only £6 you can't go wrong.

Mom jeans-ShopBop 
Striped croptop-H&M 
Long cardigan-Primark 
Coral pumps-Promark 
Choker-ebay 
Tooth necklace-gift


What pop on colour do you have in your wardrobe? Don't hesitate to pop your comments down below.

Whats your opinion on this look? Please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!
Thankyou.
Love Phoebe xoxox


Follow me on...




No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!