Monday, 1 September 2014

skinetica anti-blemish | review




Teenage problems = Breakouts



My skin is extremely bipolar, one minute I have this glowing perfect skin, then the next i have red mountains on my face...not a good look. its crazy! with receiving Skinetica anti-blemish super toner make up base all in one from the Blog Yorkshire event I attended I've noticed a difference in my skins condition, the silky feeling is coming back again.    
With the products appearance I get a sense of pure, hygienic and scientific substance which made me immediately try it out. from using in for about 2/3 weeks now I've found that my skin feels a lot more toned and clear.
This product is water based, containing purified water, with its dry effect to my skin, all blemishes are dehydrated and dried out, this is the second to last part in my night time skin routine, my full version skin routine will be going up in the next few days so watch out for my 'Updated Skin Routine'.  
Nothing excites me more then not having to wear foundation, stepping outside and feeling free with a clear fresh face, definitely a product I would recommend!!

Whats your favourite skin product? share and comment down below, love to know what works for you!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!
Love Phoebe xoxox


Follow me on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!