Friday, 17 October 2014

Brighton adventures day one!

when I get the opportunity to go somewhere new I'm definitely going to make it a rule that I have to vlog and blog everything, starting with my 18th birthday trip to Brighton. Heres me and the brother on the train looking beautiful as ever!;) our first stop was to London Kings Cross which was nearly two hours long then from there to Brighton which was another hour, it fair to say I was extremely tired!

After two extremely tedious and tiring train journeys and taxi ride we finally made it to our hotel hurray! I wasn't in the best of moods to say the least, but it was all worth it just to see Brighton at its best. The sun was shining, my brother was singing and i was extremely hungry, so off we went on a hunt to find some good scrub to inhale after chucking our bags into the room.


At this point I was a very happy lady, this cute little Italian restaurant was calling our names! You can see I am a lot happier here then I was on the train. I'm the sort of girl who needs to be fed on a regular bases or I morphed into a grumpy old moaning lady. I apologise that i didn't take a picture of the food, we all literally inhaled it! (we all had a salad and chicken pizza by the way)


Then after when our bellies were full right up we adventured into The Lanes, oh how I could walk about Brighton forever and not get bored. Everywhere you turn theres a new little cute shop to wonder round, I felt like a little kid again exploring down all the little alley ways and streets, getting excited and giddy over quirky home wear shops and vintage shops.


We stopped at the famous Choccywoccydoodah shop, it was so busy we decided just to admirer it from the outside. Their cakes are just incredible, the detail and time that is put into one is just overwhelming! Hats off to the very talented staff there!





 we couldn't not resist checking out the night life in Brighton, heres me and my brother all dressed up ready to go out with our big birthday baggages on. It was an incredible night and we promised to each other that we had to come again in the near future. Again I don't know what my brother is doing...aha!


Brighton is such an incredible city and I can not wait to go again, please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin', Brighton adventures day two and the vlogs will be coming out very soon!
Thankyou.
Love Phoebe xoxox

Follow me on...

4 comments:

  1. the streets are so pretty :) glad you had fun!
    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the shops are so pretty too:) I would love to move there, and thankyou!x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!