Monday, 27 October 2014

Brighton adventures day two!


Brighton was so hard to leave, two days was definitely not long enough! After slowly but surely waking up from an amazing night in Brighton I was in desperate need of a big meal, we stubbled passed Bills which had an incredible menu. I tucked into a big chicken burger and chips, then slurped up a pint of cranberry juice, it was just what i needed!

After filling up our bellies we ventured into the lines for the second and last time of our trip, stopping off to get another hydrating drink and had a little bit of a chill time sitting on some deck deckchairs, as you can see in the pictures below I had a big laughing fit, my brother being the weird one in the family had me in stitches over something I can't even remember but obviously was hilarious from my extreme facial expression. 

It was lovely to walk around and see all the amazing scenery, which influenced Lewis to do some rather unique poses. Then obviously having to finish off, being a true tourist, visiting the Brighton Pier! Well enough of me rambling on, go have a look at all the pictures down below of my second day in Brighton. x


















Hope you liked having a little insight into my weekend in Brighton, please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and I'd love to know if you have been to Brighton or would like to visit, please leave all your comments down below!
 Thankyou. 
Love Phoebe xoxox

Follow me on ...

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Brighton is a fab coastal resort. Thanks for the follow. Please take a look at mine. It's still in its early stages but hopefully it's ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was incredible, cant Wait to go back!:) I shall, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Brighton looks amazing and you're so pretty! Love reading your blog! :)
    http://adventure-fairytales.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes is was incredible, cannot wait to go back:) awh thank you! Will definitely have to check out yours now:)

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!