Tuesday, 2 December 2014

My Thorpe Park spa experience!

                           















                         

                                 

                                 

                                 

                                  

                                   

                                   

                                   

                                   

                              

I've been to Thorpe park a few times but never actually experienced their luxury apartments, it was lovely to just relax and let go of all my worries for a while. I got spoilt with a facial, back and shoulder message for my birthday. Have you ever had to be woken up by the masseuse? Please say thats not just me! 

I seriously recommend you visiting Thorpe Park, the ESPA products they use are incredible, from receiving a few of their products previously I was so excited to try out more of their range! I couldn't resist and had to splurge out on a few of their products that where used on me throughout the treatments, will do another blog post explaining what products I got so keep your eyes open for that.

At night around 7pm we strolled down to the restaurent with our polished skin, I was in my element! I had a gorgeous pulled pork salad following with a creamy pasta dish with mushrooms, after finishing our two course dinner we were too full so had to get our dessert sent to our rooms. Definitely had a food baby after devouring everything! and if that wasn't enough after waking up from a fabulous sleep we rolled out of bed and filled our tummies with a full english breakfast, it was rather an incredible weekend to say the least! 

I'd love to know your spa experiences? Please drop your comments down below!
Thankyou!
Love Phoebe xoxox

Don't forget to follow me on...


















2 comments:

  1. I have gone with my mum before too and we had just the best time. So easy to spend a whole day there!
    laser hair removal in Barrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a perfect mother and daughter day! I could easily stay for for a week!

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!