Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Urban Decay - Naked Palette 3









Urban Decay products can become easily obsessive, a specially their palettes. with them being £37 a pop I would definitely say its a braking bank accounts obsession, but as all the palettes are just so dream, resisting them can be impossible! all the colours all highly pigmented and long lasting its definitely worth the money (every penny!). I find with the Urban Decay products i have purchased in the past have lasted me for ages  and are still going strong now, I even have friends who have had these palettes for over a year now and they are still their go to eyeshadows!

So, more about the Naked 3 palette, well I'm a complete sucker for gradient eye shadow palettes,  including matts and shimmers, you could actually say you don't need any other palette but a girl can never have enough eye shadow palettes if you ask me, especially from Urban decay! Also with the is palette you get a full mirror, great for when you're on the move but still want to have the glam factor and haven't want your eyeshadow half way up your face.

I'm one of them girls who constantly mixes up for make up routines, and with this palettes eye looks are endness, the shade 'Nooner' is also perfect for your eye brows, its a matt light brown/bashe tone so if you have annoyingly 'gappy' eye brows like myself that are too stubben to grow properly then this shade will also be perfect for you too..thank me later;)  With the versatility that this palette brings   its worth that cheeky splurge I think!

If you liked this post here the other two palettes in more detail..
Naked palette 1 post is HERE!
Naked palette 2 post is HERE!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Which palette is your favourite?

Come say hi to me on...
Twitter / Instagram / Facebook Page / LookBook / Bloglovin






2 comments:

  1. I agree! Urban Decay palettes are gorgeous, and definitely an investment! This palette is gorgeous, i love how usable each shade is!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't get myself to look at other palettes as you have everything you need in these gorgeous three:) I totally agree!

      Delete

DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES, WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!